Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day...

Back to school and work for my son, Presley and I.  He was much more excited that I was, thank goodness he is a morning person like his mom.  He was all smiles out the door and of course, Daisy the Dachshund and Joey the Leopard joined in on the fun for the ride to school!


Looking back we had a great week, got a lot done, spent quality time with Papa (a rare treat) and did some spring cleaning.  My son loves to help with the chores. I thank my luck stars and hope it lasts for a long time!!

Although I did not get to do the reading I would have liked too. Still working on Elisabeth Naughton's ENRAPTURED!   I am excited as August 28th is the release of Donna Grant's Night's Awakening in her Dark Kings series....Have mine on pre-order and can not wait!!  Nothing better than a sizzling hot man that is also a dragon.  Not to mention I love the way she unravels the chemistry between the characters.  Such happy reading!!!   WWW.DONNAGRANT.COM

Happy Monday to all!!












No comments:

Post a Comment