Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My son and I are in print!

A dear friend of mine, Craig Tracy, who is one of the most amazing fine art body painters that I know has finally published his first book with a wonderful collection of his work.  "Painted Alive" is a beautiful collection of some of the most amazing pieces of art to adorn the human body.   A great book for your collection!!

 

Craig painted my hands and my son's foot for a piece.  It is something that I cherish and my son loves to look at and ask lots of questions.  He was only five weeks old at the time.  Here is a sneak peek of out layout in the book!!  Now Presley is super excited.  He keeps saying mom we got our book!!




If you are ever in New Orleans, please check out his studio!!  Here is his web site with all the fun details....  www.craigtracy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment