Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

I am feeling lazy today....life has been a bear lately for sure.  I am looking forward to this weekend and hopefully if all the stars line up....this mom will be reading Part One of....



Charon's story is finally out!!  I have only been able to read a few pages...but the suspense is killing me....as the ending of MIDNIGHT'S KISS left me wondering about what was released....how the new evil will strike again...will the effects of the new weapons linger on the warriors....is there still magic that was undiscovered when wounded.

This is why I love Donna's books.  With each book not only does the main story line expand, but I fall deeper into the Dark Warrior world....I love how the family expands, the strength of the Druids and the Warriors and the love that evolves!!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO A WEEKEND GETAWAY WITH THE DARK WARRIOR...CHARON!!

Charon

(Charon pronounced: K-AR-on)
The shrewd one. Forced to betray fellow Warriors by Deirdre. He has a life that’s been waiting for him, and he intends to have it. The fate of the world be damned.

Born:February 1365
Turned:1390
God:Ranmond, God of war
Warrior Color:Copper
Abilities:Disintegration of objects



What will you be reading this weekend?

Leave a comment telling me what you will be reading AND OF COURSE SHARE AWAY....be sure to leave your long form of your email address and I will be giving away MIDNIGHT'S CAPTIVE Part One via AMAZON as a gift!!

READY....SET....GO!!!!
ENDS AT MIDNIGHT (of course)!!



No comments:

Post a Comment