Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review: Jane's Melody by Ryan Winfield



What boundaries would you cross for love?

That's the question a grieving mother must answer when she takes in her dead daughter's young boyfriend and finds herself falling for him. A touching love story that will have you equally tantalized and in tears, Jane's Melody follows a forty-year-old woman on a romantic journey of rediscovery after years of struggling alone.

Sometimes our greatest gifts come from our greatest pain. And now Jane must decide if it's too late for her to start over, or if true love really knows no age.

Jane's Melody may not be suitable for younger readers due to sexual content.


REVIEW:

I started this book on Friday and was finished by Saturday....this story not only touched my heart but sent me on an emotional roller coaster ride that was awesome!! I totally can relate to Jane, being forty something myself, but Jane's story of self discovery and letting go will stay with me for sometime. But the romance was even better, it was pure, realistic and beautiful!! I fell in love with Caleb as well!! A must read for sure!!





GET YOURS TODAY...



No comments:

Post a Comment