Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again...

Well after spending the last week feeling like the walking dead....I am back.  Not a 100% as of yet but getting there.  But it was nice to be able to sleep and read.  When I find an author I really like I tend to go a little crazy and read everything they have written, that is until I get bored or have to wait for new books...then I am forced to go through the TBR pile.

Last week I read Elisabeth Naughton's Eternal Guardians series, which I loved...now in a holding pattern til the next one....ENSLAVED!!  Then I moved on to the Stolen Trilogy...which I did not think I would like, but I loved them as well.  Now I am reading the Firebrand Series....so we shall see. http://www.elisabethnaughton.com/books/ 

Now I am waiting on number 3 of Donna Grants Dark King Series...DAWNS DESIRE.  Fourteen more days!!  I have a feeling this one is going to get really good and leave me addicted.  Not to mention I really think those book covers should be made into bed sheets!!!  Talk about sweet dreams!! 

Happy Monday All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment