Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Miss Me...

I have been away for a while.  My son and I can not seem to get rid of the cooties!  Thanks to the cooties I am doing double time to catch up!! 

But on the flip side I was able to get some serious reading in and loved every minute of it!  I even broke down and watched "Snow White and the Huntsman," of course this is totally out of character for me.  I am not interesed in television and very seldom head out to movies.

In watching the "Snow White and the Huntsman" I realized why...movies are so limited.  When I read a book the description and story is endless....a movie rushes to tell a story in such a short time.  Truly sad what people are missing out on....in my opinion reading for two hours is ten times more rewarding than two hours of a moving screen!! 

I am so excited for Donna Grant's next book in her Dark King series...Dawn's Desire!!  6 MORE DAYS!  Oh yea...I am doing my happy dance!!  Check in soon as I will be hosting another Book Blurb tour!!  They are so much fun.

In the mean time, I read Elisabeth Naughton's Firebrand series.  Took me a little bit to get into it...but did thoroughly enjoy them.  Also re-read Donna Grant's Dark Craving and Night's Awakening!!

Have a blessed day!  And please be sure to leave some book suggestions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment