Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall....Fun....Spooky

I have been busy creating Halloween costumes!!  Oh the fun!  Have been neglecting my reading.  I did finally finish "The Curse" by Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love.   Part of the Belador series.  I loved this book....but I do have to say that I am going crazy with the relationship between Evalle and Storm....just when you think they are all in, something interferes.  Hence why I am not patiently waiting the next installment.  I love this story and the complex characters and their interwoven stories!!  Definitely a thumbs up!!  4 Stars!!!!

Also wanted to pass along a link to Donna Grants Series spotlight....

Check it out!!

http://randombooksbabble.wordpress.com/2012/10/14/wicked-treasures-spotlight/

Happy Monday!!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment