Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Boooolaweeeen!!

I must say today is my favorite day of the year!!  Dressing up in costumes, all the candy and all the smiling children!!

But this year mom gets a nice little Halloween treat....  (Oh yea...I am doing a happy dance!!)

MIDNIGHT'S SEDUCTION!!!


Here's another snippet from MIDNIGHT'S SEDUCTION to celebrate the release. :)

“You’re reckless,” he told Saffron. It was a ridiculous thing to say, but he had to do something to release the need and frustration inside him.

She raised a li...
ght brown brow. “Excuse me? What did you just say?”

“I said you’re reckless,” Camdyn repeated. “Your life is so short, so easily stamped out. You could get a c
old from being out here, or hit your head on one of the stones beneath the snow. Your life would be over in an instant. You’re reckless.”

“Reckless?” she repeated, he voice low and her eyes staring at him with deadly intent. “Well, forgive me, Mr. High and Mighty. Maybe I should apologize for not being immortal or having powers to heal myself like other Druids, but I won’t. I know better than anyone how short a life can be. Lest you forget, I was kept prisoner for three years. So, yes, I might be reckless, but it’s my life to live. Mine!”

Camdyn opened his mouth to try and calm her, once he realized he might have overstepped, but she talked over him.

“People catch colds all the time. People break bones all the time. People dies all the time. It’s part of life. And if I want to be reckless with my life, I’ll be the one to pay the consequences.”

She started to walk off when Camdyn took hold of her arm and pulled her to a stop. Her body vibrated with anger, but he could see the hurt in her eyes. Hurt he had caused.
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment