Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

REVIEW: Donna Grant's MIDNIGHT'S TEMPTATION


REVIEW:

OMG....I have to say I started this book with mixed emotions, as the series is winding down.  I do love me some Phelan....the warrior kidnapped as a young boy and held captive for so long.  He stayed on the outskirts of the warrior/druid family.  

Then there is Aisley, poor thing has also had a rough go.  Wrong crowd, lost so much.

Phelan and Aisley's story is one I could read over and over again.  AND AGAIN....

JUST WAIT....THIS BOOK IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF THE DARK WARRIOR SERIES....
Whether you are reading it in the 4 parts or waiting on the release of the book....GET YOUR COPY NOW....it is an amazing journey....and just wait til part 4...you WILL BE sitting on the edge of your seats cuz baby....Donna brings out the big guns....it is.....

Well I guess you are going to have to read it for yourself but I do say you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!  IT IS AWESOMENESS!!






No comments:

Post a Comment