Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

O...Happy Day

Hello Friday...I am so happy you have arrived.  It has been a long week.  I have decided that I need to take some time to do more writing.  Usually around 8pm...my creative writing mind clicks on and stories about this and that swirl in my head...it is time they began to swirl onto paper.  This could be a little scary or it could be really amazing...I guess if I get brave and write them down I will share and you can let me know.  Stay tuned and check back often!!

I would like to give my fellow blogger Jo Michaels a big thank you for her help in promoting my madness....thank you!!  Please check her blog out....I quite enjoy it!!  http://jomichaels.blogspot.com/
Be sure to show her some love!!

I look forward to the weekend!  Maybe I will even win the lottery...lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment